Click Here to learn more.
CLHS has a dress and personal appearance code. This code is built around modesty, and you can learn about this dress code by clicking here.
Concordia competes in the Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools (TAPPS 5A). Click Here to learn more about our athletic programs.
Prospective students are encouraged to shadow a current CLHS student before making the decision to attend our school. Incoming freshman students will be paired with a current CLHS freshman with the same interests. Learn more by clicking here.
Yes! Concordia welcomes everyone!
No! We love Jesus because He first loved us (the world), so we teach about Jesus. We teach about his life, death, and resurrection, from the true and inerrant word of God, The Bible.
General Students: $12,780 per year
Association Students: $11,820 per year
A student who are active members of the following association Lutheran churches:
Epiphany-Houston; St. Timothy-Houston; Living Word-The Woodlands; Salem-Tomball; Resurrection-Spring; Trinity-Klein; St. Mark-Conroe; Zion-Tomball
YES! Click Here for more information. .
The Application Process at Concordia is designed to be as simple as possible for the prospective parent. Click Here for details.
The results of the exam are used to help place your student in the most appropriate classes for their freshman year. All testing materials will be supplied, including a snack, and no calculators are allowed. If you have any questions about the CLHS Entrance Exam, please contact the Admissions Office at 281.351.2547.
Should a student need additional support in a class, all CLHS teachers hold office hours throughout the week to provide additional assistance to students. The National Honor Society also offers tutoring before and after school on specific days as well as one-on-one tutoring at a mutually convenient time. A tutor list is available online through the counseling department or by clicking here.
Students can work with the Guidance department to create a plan that will be the best fit for the student.
98% of the students in Concordia's class of 2015 continued their education at college and the other 2% went into the military.
The CLHS counseling department provides full-service college admission support to all students. Students are encouraged to visit their counselor often, both alone and with parents, to create a realistic and comprehensive college list. With complete support from beginning to end, students are given a specific timeline and sequence to prepare for college admissions.
CLHS does not have a transportation department, but many families loves to carpool!
Once students arrive on campus, they may not leave the campus without permission from the Attendance and Discipline Office. All visitors to the campus are required to obtain a visitors badge from the Front Office.
The Family Work Service Program at Concordia promotes fellowship among the parents, staff and students and supports our school in a variety of areas. Parents add enthusiasm and many skills ensuring excellence in our programs. The support of all of our families is vital. Click Here to learn more.
Click Here for the Current Bell Schedule.