Concordia Lutheran High School is excited to offer our Sader Shuttle as a transportation option for families. The Sader Shuttle will service North Houston, specifically the northern I-45 corridor from Conroe to The Woodlands and north Spring.
The Sader Shuttle will pick up students from two locations each morning:
- Stop 1: Target Parking Lot (TX-105 and I-45): 503 I-45, Conroe, TX 77304
- Pick Up from 7:00-7:05 am
- Stop 2: HEB Parking Lot (Rayford/Sawdust and I-45): 130 Sawdust Rd., Spring, TX 77380
- Pick Up from 7:20-7:30 am
- Arrive at CLHS between 7:45-7:50 am every morning (even on late start school days)
- Every afternoon, the Sader Shuttle will depart Concordia at 3:30 pm.
Families will register and pay for a semester ($500 per semester) at a time. Seating is limited on the Sader Shuttle with only x12 seats available each semester. To sign up for the shuttle and reserve your child(ren)'s space, click the button below.
Mr. Jacob Vasquez (Social Studies, Asst. Football Coach, and Head Girls Track Coach) and Ms. Stacey Reilly '14 (Math and Asst. Track Coach) will be the drivers for the 2022-2023 school year.
Sader Shuttle FAQs
Q: How do I guarantee a seat for my child?
A: Registration form and payment as well as signed behavior contract must be received by August 15, 2022 to guarantee your spot for the first semester of the 2022-2023 school year.
Q: Can I register more than one child?
A: Yes, you may register up to four children that are on the same insurance policy.
Q: Am I required to use the transportation service every day?
A: No, however, the cost will remain the same no matter how many times you use the service.
Q: What is the procedure when my child is going to be absent from school?
A: If your child is not on the morning bus, parents should follow the handbook guidelines for attendance.