Concordia’s Tuition Assistance program is designed to provide financial aid to students who have met the Admissions criteria and whose families are not financially able to afford the full cost of tuition. It has been and remains a goal of Concordia and its Board of Directors to ensure that financial need does not stand in the way of a high quality, Christian education for students who desire it.
Concordia’s Tuition Assistance program is supported and funded through the generous donations and gifts of Alumni, Parents, Friends of Concordia, Faculty/Staff, Congregations, Businesses/Corporations and Foundations.
- Tuition Assistance is need-based and mission-driven. Awards are not merit-based. Awards are determined solely on a family’s ability to pay.
- Tuition Assistance results in reduced tuition – it does not reduce other fees and expenses. It is not a loan or scholarship, and it does not need to be paid back.
- The Tuition Assistance process is handled independently from the Admissions process.
- The Tuition Assistance application process uses a third party assessment partner (FAST) to objectively evaluate each family’s financial situation and ability to pay.
- To be eligible for consideration by the Tuition Assistance Committee:
- A student must have initiated the Admissions process and submitted an application to attend Concordia.
- The Tuition Assistance application must be verified by FAST, including all required financial information and supporting documentation on file.
Tuition Assistance Application Deadlines
Applications - April 15, 2019
2018 Tax Return/Supporting Documentation - due at the time of application - no later than April 15, 2019
Required documentation includes your latest Federal Tax Return & all schedules, W-2's, 1099's, K1's and other documentation such as Business Tax Returns. 2017 returns/documentation are required for final processing of all awards.
Please note: applications will not be processed until all documentation is received & verified by FAST.
*We will be processing applications as they are received and email notifications of awards will be sent as awards are determined.
Processing can take two to three weeks once your application is complete and all tax information has been uploaded.*
How do I apply for Tuition Assistance?
- After your application to attend Concordia has been submitted, go to the FAST application website.
- Complete the confidential online application and submit the $45 application fee by Clicking Here.
- Upload your most recent Federal Tax Return, including all schedules and attachments directly to FAST.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND FINANCIAL INFORMATION TO CONCORDIA.
FAST Contact Information
Customer Service Help Line:
FAST Mailing Address:
FAST Processing ISM
1316 North Union Street
Wilmington DE 1980
Notice of Non-Discriminatory Policy
Concordia Lutheran High School of North Harris County does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, employment practices, admission policies, financial aid reduced tuition or grants, or extra-curricular programs.