WELCOME TO OUR ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS!
- Submit the Application fee ($50) Make Payment Now **please pay your application fee through this Admissions process, do not use the "Tuition Payment" option. Thank you.
Step 2 - Complete and submit the Online Application
(you will automatically be directed to the Online Application once your application fee is paid. PLEASE NOTE: If you must exit before submitting your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request instructions to regain access to your application.
- Student's most recent report card. An unofficial transcript covering previous high school academic work is required for students applying for grades 10-12 or for mid-year transfer students.
- Test results of one of the following: PSAT, PLAN, SAT, ACT, STARR (for incoming Junior or Senior applicants only)
- Student's birth certificate
- Current Immunization records
- Principal Recommendation form (included in the application)
Notice of Non-Discriminatory Policy
Concordia Lutheran High School of North Harris County does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, employment practices, admission policies, financial aid reduced tuition or grants, or extra-curricular programs.