We are asking parents and students of CLHS to prayerfully consider giving of their time to come donate blood in the Commons between 8:00 am & 2:00 pm. Register online by clicking on the link below and choosing a time slot that works for you. Children with cancer need multiple transfusions during this fight. By donating, you are supporting the fight against cancer.
Children we are honoring:
- Andrew—Mr. Neuhaus’ nephew of 17 years old. He has been fighting Hotchkins Lymphoma. He just recently took his last chemo treatment and currently clear of cancer.
- Lillie Beth Kusak—Lillie is part of the Peach’s Neet Feet program NHS sponsors. Lillie’s fight began in July of 2016. Lillie turned 5 on February 16, the same day she rang the bell being cancer free.
- Savannah Lewis—Savannah is part of the Peach’s Neet Feet program NHS sponsors. Savannah is 15 years old and started her fight on September 21, 2016. She has had multiple transfusions and will need more before her treatments are over.
- Willow Kreitz—Willow is a 2nd grader at Trinity Lutheran School. She was just diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
- Jake Hickford & Isabelle Callahan—These two beautiful children lost their battle with cancer. But they will never be forgotten.
We thank you in advance for your support!
CLHS National Honor Society Members
Ms. Brennan, NHS Adviser