Prospective New Students
Dear Prospective Student,
Thank you for your interest in Concordia Lutheran High School! At Concordia, you will attend a school where the focus is on Jesus Christ. The faculty at Concordia will help you grow spiritually, academically, and socially. Along with a caring, Christian environment and solid college-preparatory academic experience, you will enjoy countless opportunities in in athletics, fine arts, clubs, and organizations – preparing you for your future here on earth and for an eternity with our Risen Lord.
ADMISSIONS OFFICE IS OPEN!
We are happy to serve you and are available Tuesday-Thursday from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m in June and July.
Shadow days run October through April, and are offered on Mondays and Tuesdays beginning Oct. 5, 2020.
- Campus tours are available upon request. Please email Mrs. Rory Duffy, Director of Admissions, at DuffyR@clhs-tx.org to schedule your tour.
- Check out the video below that was filmed and produced by our multimedia students for a glimpse into daily life at Concordia.
- Pictures of our Athletics Facilities can be seen here.
Entrance Exams and Retests
Entrance Exams are required for incoming freshman and sophomore students. The Entrance Exams are proctored at Concordia on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, at 9 a.m., through July. To schedule your Entrance Exam testing session, please email Mrs. Rory Duffy, Director of Admissions, at DuffyR@clhs-tx.org.
Once your student has been accepted, the next step is the enrollment meeting to select courses for this Fall.
- Mr. Walter, our Freshmen Counselor, will contact you about enrolling your student over the phone.
- Enrollment meetings for incoming transfer students (10-12th) will be scheduled by the appropriate guidance counselor, and you will also be contacted by phone.
We look forward to continuing to serve our prospective families. Please email your questions or concerns to DuffyR@clhs-tx.org. Our entire Admissions team is here to help! Stay safe and healthy. God’s Blessings.
Mrs. Rory Duffy
Director of Admissions
281-351-2547 ext. 215
“Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.” - 1 Peter 5:7