Prospective New Students
Dear Prospective Student,
Thank you for your interest in Concordia Lutheran High School! At Concordia, you will attend a school where the focus is on Jesus Christ. The faculty at Concordia will help you grow spiritually, academically, and socially. Along with a caring, Christian environment and solid college-preparatory academic experience, you will enjoy countless opportunities in in athletics, fine arts, clubs, and organizations – preparing you for your future here on earth and for an eternity with our Risen Lord.
ADMISSIONS OFFICE DURING SCHOOL CAMPUS CLOSURE DUE TO COVID-19
During our school closure from the Stay-at-Home Order for Harris Co. through May 1, 2020, the Admissions office is still open and running and will utilize phone and video meeting platforms! We are available Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. As the situation changes, we will continue to update families and serve you to the best of our ability.
All shadow days that have been previously scheduled until the end of April have been cancelled.
- Campus tours are cancelled until further notice. Check out the video below that was filmed and produced by our multimedia students for a glimpse into daily life at Concordia.
- Pictures of our Athletics Facilities can be seen here: https://www.sadernationtx.com/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=1676889&type=d&pREC_ID=1758111
Interviews and Admissions Meetings
All interviews will be done by phone or video chat using platforms such as Zoom, FaceTime, Skype, or Google Hangouts. If you would like to schedule a video meeting, please email Rory Duffy, Director of Admissions, at DuffyR@clhs-tx.org and we can meet and answer any questions you might have!
Entrance Exams and Retests
At this time, the scheduled entrance exams for March and April as well as all scheduled retests have been cancelled. Currently, our open student applications will be evaluated based on grades, standardized test scores, recommendations, and the interview.
- The interview is still required and can be scheduled once all supporting documents are turned in.
- The admissions office reserves the right to request applicants to take the Entrance Exam at a later time.
- The Retests will also be scheduled at a later time.
- Enrollment nights for incoming Freshmen have been cancelled for March and April. Mr. Walter, our Freshmen Counselor, will contact you about enrolling your student by phone.
- Enrollment meetings for incoming transfer students (10-12th) will be scheduled by the appropriate guidance counselor, and you will also be contacted by phone.
We look forward to continuing to serve our prospective families. Please email your questions or concerns to DuffyR@clhs-tx.org. Our entire Admissions team is here to help! Stay safe and healthy. God’s Blessings.
Mrs. Rory Duffy
Director of Admissions
281-351-2547 ext. 215
“Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.” - 1 Peter 5:7