Admissions and Enrollment
Incoming Transfer Admission Process
Concordia Lutheran High School welcomes applications from students desiring a Christ-centered, challenging, academic program. Every student must submit a completed, signed application and the application fee must be paid. All required documents must be received in the Admissions Office prior to acceptance. Concordia Lutheran High School of North Harris County does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, employment practices, admission policies, financial aid, reduced tuition or grants, athletic and other school-administered programs. The submission of an application does not constitute acceptance. Each student is evaluated on the following items: report card, transcript, recommendations, and the desire to succeed in a Christian atmosphere. Students will be notified in a timely manner regarding their application.
The following items are needed to complete the application process:
- Application Fee (submitted with application)
- Completed Application - Apply Now
- Report Card (most recent copy)
- Unofficial Transcript
- Recommendation from Principal (included in the application)
- Interview (may be required)
- Placement Testing
- Incoming Sophomore – CLHS Entrance Exam is Required
- Incoming Junior or Senior – must have one of the following tests: PSAT, PLAN, SAT, ACT, STARR
- TAPPS Prior Participation Form (required if played athletics at the previous school)
Once accepted to Concordia Lutheran High School, an acceptance letter will be mailed to you and will include instructions for scheduling an Enrollment Meeting.
Notice of Non-Discriminatory Policy
Concordia Lutheran High School of North Harris County does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, employment practices, admission policies, financial aid reduced tuition or grants, or extra-curricular programs.