Broadway at Home - Virtual Gala
- On Friday, May 7th, Concordia hosted a Virtual Gala that featured a Concordia Stars Entertainment Show before the Live Auction. CLICK HERE to view the entertainment special program that featured students and alumni from Concordia as they performed numerous Broadway classics.
Musical Selections Included:
- "Be Our Guest" from the musical Disney's Beauty and the Beast, performed by Concordia's cast of our 2021 Spring Musical
- "Waving Through a Window" from the musical Dear Evan Hansen, performed by Jackson Cook '20
- "All for the Best" from the musical Godspell, performed by Jackson Cook '20 and Madison Snideman '21
- "Million Dreams" from the musical The Greatest Showman, performed by Concordia's Worship Arts class
- "For Good" from the musical Wicked, performed by Reagan Miller '21 and Erin Tilley '21
- One of this year's hot items at the Gala featured the Limited-Edition Concordia Lutheran's Unsolved Evening (C.L.U.E.) Commemorative Board Game! Purchase your family's C.L.U.E. game by June 10th to ensure fun at home for years to come. The funds from the C.L.U.E. board game will directly support this year's Gala project: New Digital Marquee! Select the button below to pre-order your game today!
New Digital Marquee for Front of School
The funds raised from this year's Gala are being used to help install a new digital marquee along FM 2920 in the front of Concordia's campus. Thousands of cars pass by Concordia every week and we are excited to have a new video board included in the marquee that will allow us to share important messages as well as video promos for the school.
Concordia's total goal for this year's Virtual Gala was $135,000 and as of May 31st, we are already at $91,000 or 67% of the goal! (We are very thankful for this support as many other schools did not even reach 50% of their gala goal if they hosted virtual events)
If your family was bidding on some items but maybe didn't win the item, or if you were not able to join us on the night of the Virtual Gala but would like to support this project, select the button below to make a gift online by selecting the Donation Category "Campaigns" and then selecting "Digital Marquee" or mail a check donation made payable to CLHS with "Marquee" in the memo.