Cruisin' Crusaders 5K Run/Walk
Concordia Lutheran High School is excited to announce the 3rd Annual Cruisin’ Crusaders 5K Run/Walk in downtown Tomball on Saturday, February 20, 2021. Funds raised from the event will go towards the campus improvements of renovating the main campus outdoor athletic facilities, as well as Concordia’s boys and girls cross country programs.
Director: Jonathan Schleicher
Email: Contact Mr. Schleicher
Phone: 281-351-2547 ext. 213
Distance: 5K Race and untimed One Mile Run/Walk
When: February 20, 2021 at 8:00 am (5K) and 9:00 (1 mile)
Where: 201 S. Elm Street at the Historic Depot in Tomball, TX
Registration will open soon.
- $30 for 5K race and $20 for untimed one mile run/walk.
- After February 14th, the price increases to $35 for 5K race and $25 for untimed one mile run/walk.
- Online registration will close on February 19th at 6:00 pm.
Register in person on race day from 6:30-7:30 AM (No t-shirt guarantee).
- Race day registration is $35 for 5K race and $25 for untimed one mile run/walk.
USATF-certified 5K course. Flat, major tree-lined streets. Stroller friendly. No pets on the course, please! The 5K race will be professionally managed and will utilize timing bib chips. Two water stations will be along the 5K course (Race map is listed below).
Awards will be given to the top three finishers in each age category for the 5K run. All kids (10 and under) participating in the untimed one mile run/walk will receive a participation ribbon.
Runners are also eligible to compete for a spirit prize for Best Team Theme/Costumes.
- Teams must consist of at least five runners.
- Please register your team by entering your team name at online registration OR by signing up with all team members present at the registration table on race morning by 7:30 am.
Friday, February 19th, 12:00-6:00 PM at Concordia Lutheran High School's Commons, 700 E. Main, Tomball, TX 77375
**Please wear a mask inside the building to pick up your packet
Race Day Packet Pickup and Registration: 6:30-7:30 AM at the Depot (No t-shirt guarantee)
Please join us at the Depot for post race refueling snacks, music by the Concordia band, sponsor tents, a First Aid station sponsored by Houston Methodist, and awards following the one mile run/walk. Unofficial scrolling results will also be available on a screen near the finish.
Thank you to the city of Tomball for their partnership in putting on this race!
Photos from the previous two years are available for viewing and downloading:
- 2020 Photo Gallery: https://rachelhillphotography.zenfolio.com/cruisincrusaders5k2020
- 2019 Photo Gallery: https://rachelhillphotography.zenfolio.com/cruisincrusaders5k